Crohns-Sanity

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS AND VISITORS!

Happy Birthday to all the April Crohnies! 

Visit us on your Smart Phone using TapaTalk or try the new version for Tablets!     

We have a Member Map available on the Forum.  Add your location within your Profile Page.

Check out the DOWNLOADS tab for great music at our main web page, www.crohns-sanity.org.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Funniest/Strangest place you've had to poo  (Read 2212 times)

luvflamingos

Funniest/Strangest place you've had to poo
« on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »

I was thinking back today...on some of my funniest emergency poos.....

In our old apartment we only had 1 bathroom...my husband was in the shower, we had an overnight guest sleeping in the bedroom right next to the bathroom.  With the thin walls and "noise factor" for what I had to do....I couldn't barge into the bathroom and kick my husband out.

Didn't have enough time to drive to the local Dunkin Donuts or Hannaford to use their bathrooms....I was in a panic because I knew I was going to explode.  I scurried to the kitchen, pulled the lid off the trashcan...and pooped in the kitchen trash.  Cleaned up with paper towels....tied a knot in the bag and ran to the dumpster out in the parking lot with it.

I never told my husband.  This was before I knew I had Crohn's and thought I just had "touchy intestines".

Tiffany

• ROCKS LIKE A
  • Super Pooper
  • Introducing "Ostomy Barbie"
    • My Blog
Re: Funniest/Strangest place you've had to poo
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »

i don't think i've pooped anywhere but on a toilet...but let me think about it.

that's so funny!
  Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of...

roger

• Super Pooper
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »

Even before I read this, from the title I was going to say trash can.   

It was in college and my apartment roommate was in the shower, in our only bathroom, and I couldn't take it.  I went to my bedroom and grabbed the small trash can...... with no bag lining the can.   I had to wait until he left for class and clean the contents out of it.
Life Is Sometimes What You Make It

sher

• Super Pooper
  • Mayflower decendent
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »

I have to tell on my hubby-----before he retired he drove tri-axel and would hop up in the back in downtown Pittsburgh and as long as it mixed with the hot asphalt he was alright, but one day he only got 7 ton as opossed to 22 ton and out plopped his turd.  The guy laughed and said,"damn dog!" 

Sher

DX'd 1981
4000 mg. Pentasa
75 mg. 6-MP
Questran
1 surgery for Crohn's
Flare related Appendicitis Sept. 1984

RedHairAngel

• Super Pooper
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 06:05:18 PM »

well I can laugh about it now but at the time I was horrified.

I was on my honeymoon at the oregon coast we had just eaten a huge supper and hubby stopped at the bank well I got that got to go now urge but I didn't have time to react, I pooed all over the front seat of the car trying to make it to the bushes. I was so horrified hubby was sooo mean about it too. ( not cruel he was just trying to be funny but it wasn't working).   Now I laugh cause what else am I tooo doo.

Debbi

rebelsgirl

• Poopastrator
  • Super Pooper
  • RIP Rebel
    • Crohn's Sanity Support
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 10:15:43 PM »

LOL. LuvFlamingos , I am going to name you Your Hiney-ness Poopie Queen!!

The only thing I can think of is pooing in the toilet. The only time I poo'd outside was when we were camping but we all did that... BUT i have to say, if I only had one bathroom and I had to go and someone was in it, the trashcan would be the logical choice.. lol
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."
"I did the best I could. When I knew better, I did better.Maya Angelou
DX-Crohn's 1988
DX-Breast Cancer  2008
Forum Founded 1998

Tiffany

• ROCKS LIKE A
  • Super Pooper
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 11:50:44 AM »

oh i remember i had to poop in a stupid potty chair in the ER once.  I don't know why they wouldn't let me go to the bathroom.  After I did it, she didn't even take it out of the room...just closed the seat lid and let the smell permiate the entire room.  i loved that everyone who came in there had to endure that. 

and kimi, with your camping story you reminded me of a camping trip of mine.  my mother had this wonderful idea that bringing a potty chair with us would be the best thing in the world.  so i did sit on this thing and poop into a bag........PLASTIC---environmentally NOT friendly.  Poop is environmentally friendly...lol...so why couldn't we just go in the ground???  i don't know....cause that wouldn't make sense i guess.  Funny thing is that I do not remember where the bags of poo went...not sure I want to know.  I know we didn't burn it cause that would have been something I think I would remember well...LOL.

Pagan

• Poopinator
  • Super Pooper
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:49 PM »

My friend and I were driving back from a weekend trip in the middle of a North Country winter. I had to go, so he pulled into the next rest area. The facilities were closed/locked. So I pooped behind a snowbank. Thankfully we were the only people there. 
Hold your breath sunshine

sher

• Super Pooper
  • Mayflower decendent
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »

I have pooped behind many snowbanks & bushes in my day.  I got you all beat.  I am the Queen of Poop.  Once I even went hidden in a clump of pines.

I carry garbage bags in my car just for emergencies.  Once I had to crawl in the back of our old black van and use one.   

When our camp got flooded I got so upset I had to go and there was nowhere so I went right in the flood water. 

I don't handle emergencies very well.  I had to call the ambulance for my Mom and made the call sitting on the toliet. 

All I can say is you must not have to go bad enough. 

My husband tells me I am like a dog marking his territory.

Did you ever read the book "How to Poop in the Woods"?
Sher

DX'd 1981
4000 mg. Pentasa
75 mg. 6-MP
Questran
1 surgery for Crohn's
Flare related Appendicitis Sept. 1984

RedHairAngel

• Super Pooper
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 06:44:42 PM »

out riding a quad a few years ago I got lost on purpose behind several sand dunes I thought I was alone but the other quad riders got a big suprise when they came over the ridge.  great thing about sand dunes it doesn't take any effert to bury runny poo!   

Riding quads w/ the realitives means the bathrooms (outhouses) are 45 mins on a quad to get too they don't like me along on most trips so I don't do it much anymore sigh!

Debbi

Tiffany

• ROCKS LIKE A
  • Super Pooper
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 07:10:48 PM »

my sister pooped in the gulf of mexico when we were teenagers.  to this day i do not go in the water...

ff

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 07:28:44 PM »

thats probably one of the cleaner things in the gulf of mexico.

rebelsgirl

• Poopastrator
  • Super Pooper
  • RIP Rebel
    • Crohn's Sanity Support
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 10:09:19 PM »

True ff!
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans."
"I did the best I could. When I knew better, I did better.Maya Angelou
DX-Crohn's 1988
DX-Breast Cancer  2008